|Author||John F. Butterworth|
|File size||8.8 MB|
|Category||Anaesthesiology,Free Medical Books|
Download the Book
The most user-friendly, clinically relevant overview of the practice of anesthesiology
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
Current, concise, and engagingly written, Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology, Fifth Edition is a true essential for all anesthesia students and practitioners. This trusted classic delivers comprehensive coverage of the field’s must-know basic science and clinical topics in a clear, easy-to-understand presentation. Indispensable for coursework, exam review, and as a clinical refresher, this trusted text has been extensively updated to reflect the latest research and developments.
Here’s why Clinical Anesthesiology is the best anesthesiology resource:
- NEW full-color presentation
- NEW chapters on the most pertinent topics in anesthesiology, including anesthesia outside of the operating room and a revamped peripheral nerve blocks chapter that details ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia
- Up-to-date discussion of all relevant areas within anesthesiology, including equipment, pharmacology, regional anesthesia, pathophysiology, pain management, and critical care
- Case discussions promote application of the concepts to real-world practice
- Numerous tables and figures encapsulate important information and facilitate memorization
Meta Keywords: Anesthesiology PDF, Anesthesiology PDF Free Download, Anesthesiology PDF Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students