Medical Statistics from Scratch PDF
Correctly understanding and using medical statistics is a keyskill for all medical students and health professionals.
In an informal and friendly style, Medical Statistics fromScratch provides a practical foundation for everyone whosefirst interest is probably not medical statistics. Keeping thelevel of mathematics to a minimum, it clearly illustratesstatistical concepts and practice with numerous real world examplesand cases drawn from current medical literature.
This fully revised and updated third edition includes new materialon:
- missing data, random allocation and concealment of data
- intra-class correlation coefficient
- effect modification and interaction
- diagnostic testing and the ROC curve
Medical Statistics from Scratch is an ideal learningpartner for all medical students and health professionals needingan accessible introduction, or a friendly refresher, to thefundamentals of medical statistics.
- Medical Statistics from Scratch PDF Free Download,
- Medical Statistics from Scratch Free Ebook,
- Medical Statistics from Scratch PDF