Antibiotic Resistance PDF
|File size||30.1 MB|
|Category||Free Medical Books,Pharmacology|
Download the Book
Antibiotic Resistance: Mechanisms and New Antimicrobial Approaches discusses up-to-date knowledge in mechanisms of antibiotic resistance and all recent advances in fighting microbial resistance such as the applications of nanotechnology, plant products, bacteriophages, marine products, algae, insect-derived products, and other alternative methods that can be applied to fight bacterial infections.
Understanding fundamental mechanisms of antibiotic resistance is a key step in the discovery of effective methods to cope with resistance. This book also discusses methods used to fight antibiotic-resistant infection based on a deep understanding of the mechanisms involved in the development of the resistance.
- Discusses methods used to fight antibiotic-resistant infection based on a deep understanding of mechanisms involved in the development of the resistance
- Provides information on modern methods used to fight antibiotic resistance
- Covers a wide range of alternative methods to fight bacterial resistance, offering the most complete information available
- Discusses both newly emerging trends and traditionally applied methods to fight antibiotic resistant infections in light of recent scientific developments
- Offers the most up-to-date information in fighting antibiotic resistance
- Includes involvement of contributors all across the world, presenting questions of interest to readers of both developed and developing countries
Meta Keywords: Antibiotic Resistance PDF, Antibiotic Resistance PDF Free Download, Antibiotic Resistance PDF Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students