Genitourinary Imaging PDF: A Core Review
|Author||Matthew S. Davenport MD|
|File size||8.2 MB|
- Prepare for every aspect of the exam with thorough coverage of contrast media kidneys adrenal glands upper and lower GU tract male and female genitalia retroperitoneum and more.
- Questions are divided according to the Core Exam Study Guide so you can work on particular topics as needed.
- Multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions have corresponding answers with explanations of not only why one answer is correct but also why other options are incorrect.
- References are provided for every question helping you further your knowledge when you want to delve more deeply into a particular topic.
- An ideal reference and review tool for residents fellows practicing radiologists and those preparing for Maintenance of Certification.
Now with the print edition enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition offering tablet smartphone and online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book your notes and even the web
- Cross-linked pages references and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Genitourinary Imaging PDF Genitourinary Imaging PDF Free Download Genitourinary Imaging PDF Ebook