A Nurse’s Guide to Caring for Cardiac Intervention Patients PDF
|Author||Eileen O’Grady RN Dip HE BSc (Hons)|
|File size||5.9 MB|
|Category||Cardiovascular,Free Medical Books,Nursing|
Download the Book
Cardiac intervention is a fast expanding field of medicine that is reducing the need for cardiac surgery. A Nurse’s Guide to Caring for Cardiac Intervention Patients will enable nurses to fully prepare their patients and families for various cardiac intervention procedures.
- Explanations of what the heart condition is and how the procedure may relieve that condition
- Descriptions of what the patient can expect to happen before, during and after the procedure
- What nurses should observe for post procedure, and how to address any complications that may occur
- Guidelines for discharge advice
- Outlines for a pre and post care plan for each procedure – based on the latest research and experience.
Nurses will find the book informative on common interventional procedures, but it is also designed as a tool to be dipped into when caring for patients with more unusual procedures. This practical book includes chapters on: cardiac catheterisation; percutaneous coronary intervention; percutaneous balloon mitral valvuloplasty; removal of femoral sheaths; cardioversion; temporary and permanent pacemakers.
Meta Keywords: A Nurse’s Guide to Caring for Cardiac Intervention Patients PDF, A Nurse’s Guide to Caring for Cardiac Intervention Patients PDF Free Download, A Nurse’s Guide to Caring for Cardiac Intervention Patients PDF Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students