On Call Radiology PDF
|File size||32.04 MB|
|Category||Free Medical Books,Radiology|
Download the Book
200 of the most common cases for radiology on-call/emergency situations―in one uncommon guide
Radiology On-Call covers the full spectrum of clinical scenarios that you are likely to see in the emergency department or during an in-house call. Two hundred cases are logically arranged by organ system, supported by 375 precise, state-of-the-art radiographs, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine and ultrasound images that accelerate on-the-spot clinical decision-making.
Radiology On-Call has an easy-to-navigate, streamlined style that features annotated images and minimal text. The author provides only those facts and brief descriptions that are needed to become familiar with each entity.
- The complete on-call radiology sourcebook, designed to help residents ensure the accuracy of radiologic interpretations, become familiar with emergency findings, and reduce on-call errors
- 200 highly instructive cases containing 375 radiographs, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, and ultrasound images, many in full color
- Consistent organization: image, diagnosis, comments, cross-reference to online tutorial
- Cross-reference to interactive online tutorial: Cases are linked to an online tutorial (www.oncallradiology.com) providing many cases in a unique interactive way almost as seen on a real workstation (scroll, window, level, magnify, pan).
- Content intuitively organized by organ system: Chest, Abdomen, Neuro, Musculoskeletal
- Section-opening anatomical overviews, featuring clearly labeled radiographs, provide a solid base of knowledge for understanding subsequent material on imaging and image-guided situations
- Large collection of references, including links to free, open-access high-quality review articles about specific topics discussed in the book