Gastrointestinal Bleeding 2 edition PDF
|File size||4.07 MB|
|Category||Free Medical Books,Gastroenterology|
Download the Book
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015!
Everything clinicians must know to diagnose and treat digestive tract and liver disorders in a streamlined, consistent presentation
Great for board review!
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there’s a LANGE book that guarantees success.
Striking the perfect balance between comprehensiveness and ease of use, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy, 2e, is essential for gastroenterologists, general internists, family physicians, and surgeons.The second edition has been updated to reflect the latest advances in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy and the content is delivered in an easy-access, find-it-now presentation.
- High-yield coverage of the entire spectrum of gastroenterology and hepatology, from stomach and esophageal to pancreatic and liver disorders
- “Essentials of Diagnosis” bulleted lists deliver instant guidance on identifying both common and rare digestive disorders
- More than 60 full-color radiographic and endoscopic images of GI disorders
- Numerous tables encapsulate important information
- Key information from related fields, including GI surgery, and subspecialties such as liver transplantation, bariatric surgery, inflammatory bowel disease, and motility disorder
- Updated to include the latest therapeutic considerations
Meta Keywords: Gastrointestinal Bleeding 2nd edition PDF, Gastrointestinal Bleeding 2nd edition PDF Free Download, Gastrointestinal Bleeding 2nd edition PDF Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students