Pediatric Kidney Disease Second Edition PDF
|File size||25.29 MB|
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015.
The most up-to-date easy-to-use guide to the diagnosis understanding and treatment of the medical problems of children from birth through adolescence
For more than 70 years professors students and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality current concise medical information in a convenient affordable portable format. Whether for coursework clerkships USMLE prep specialty board review or patient care there’s a LANGE book that guarantees success.
All topics thoroughly updated with the latest research and findings.
- Organized by general topics and by organ systems
- Provides concise evidence-based information on a wide range of pediatric medical conditions most often encountered in daily clinical practice
- Includes detailed descriptions of diseases as well as diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Presented in the time-saving LANGE CURRENT style: Problem Essentials of Diagnosis Clinical Findings Differential Diagnosis Treatment and Prognosis
- Features numerous tables and figures that provide quick access to important information such as acute and critical care procedures in the clinic emergency room and critical care unit
- Delivers succinct authoritative overviews of important pediatric health concerns such as childhood nutrition and eating disorders substance abuse psychiatric disorders child abuse oral medicine and dentistry immunization and emergencies and injuries
- Complete with valuable guide to normal laboratory values
Pediatric Kidney Disease Second Edition PDF Pediatric Kidney Disease Second Edition PDF Free Download Pediatric Kidney Disease Second Edition PDF Ebook