Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Soft Tissue Surgery PDF
|Author||Steven Moran MD|
|File size||19.04 MB|
|Category||Free Medical Books,Orthopaedic|
Download the Book
- Features new chapters on the key-stone flap for closure of traumatic injuries; management of the composite defect (skin and bone loss) following trauma in the upper and lower extremity; soft tissue coverage of the spine; soft tissue coverage following pelvic trauma; neuroma management following major amputations; and targeted muscle re-implantation and advanced prosthetics.
- Includes new content on the role of biosynthetics and allograft skin substitutes in wound coverage and assessment of skin viability intra-operatively (the SPY system).
- Emphasizes indications and contraindications for specific incisions and methods for flap coverage in cases of soft tissue loss.
- Offers expert guidance from world-renowned surgeons with experience in both soft tissue and bone management.
- Describes preferred techniques in step-by-step detail, including pertinent anatomy, and pearls and tips for improving results.
- Highlights the concise text with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs, as well as drawings by noted medical illustrators.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use