Pathology of the Gastrointestinal Tract PDF
|Author||Elizabeth A. Montgomery MD|
|File size||51.9 MB|
|Category||Free Medical Books,Gastroenterology,Pathology|
Download the Book
Biopsy Interpretation of the Gastrointestinal Tract Mucosa is your definitive bench reference for the diagnosis of these challenging specimens. One of the best-selling titles in the Biopsy Interpretation Series, its practical, richly illustrative coverage encompasses the most common mucosal biopsies from the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, and anus, helping you to evaluate the full range of samples and recognize their distinguishing features. This volume focuses on non-neoplastic entities; Volume Two, also available, is your complete source on neoplastic gastrointestinal lesions.
- Successfully navigate both common and unusual issues that arise in the day-to-day interpretation of gastrointestinal biopsies. Entities covered in this volume include: Autoimmune gastritis, sexually transmitted infectious proctitis, inflammatory bowel disease and mimics, medication induced injury, and many others.
- Enhance your interpretation skills with valuable pearls and pitfalls at the beginning of each chapter.
- Compare your samples to hundreds of full-color illustrations that capture the characteristic appearance of most mucosal biopsies of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Access additional illustrations plus 50 multiple-choice review questions in the companion VitalSource eBook!
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Meta Keywords: Pathology of the Gastrointestinal Tract PDF, Pathology of the Gastrointestinal Tract PDF Free Download, Pathology of the Gastrointestinal Tract PDF Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students