Pulmonary Care and Clinical Medicine PDF
|Author||Judd Landsberg MD|
|File size||838.6 KB|
Clinical Practice Manual for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine by Judd W. Landsberg MD is a unique point-of-care manual that provides essential information on managing inpatients and outpatients with common serious respiratory and internal medicine presentation and problems. Easy-to-follow diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms are accompanied by case-based illustrations encountered on a daily basis by attendings fellows residents and students. The bulleted format concise approach and familiar examples provide a framework for effective teaching learning and patient care.
- Identifies common but important misconceptions
- Uses a concise bulleted format throughout helping you find key information quickly.
- Illustrates cases with primary data
- Helps you develop your ability to effectively explain your thought process in the clinical setting to other practitioners at the bedside.
- Serves as a ‘teachers guide’ for clinician educators organizing topics in an easy to teach fashion amenable to ‘chalk talks’ and bedside didactics
- Provides focused discussions of basic physiology and pathophysiology related to pulmonary and critical care medicine.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase.
that are regularly encountered in pulmonary and critical care training.
such as x-rays monitor strips ventilator wave forms and other familiar documentation.
This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text figures and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Pulmonary Care and Clinical Medicine PDF Pulmonary Care and Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download Pulmonary Care and Clinical Medicine PDF Ebook