Pulmonary Care and Clinical Medicine PDF
|Author||Judd Landsberg MD|
|File size||838.6 KB|
|Category||Free Medical Books,Respiratory Medicine|
Clinical Practice Manual for Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, by Judd W. Landsberg, MD, is a unique point-of-care manual that provides essential information on managing inpatients and outpatients with common, serious respiratory and internal medicine presentation and problems. Easy-to-follow diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms are accompanied by case-based illustrations encountered on a daily basis by attendings, fellows, residents, and students. The bulleted format, concise approach, and familiar examples provide a framework for effective teaching, learning, and patient care.
- Identifies common but important misconceptions
- Uses a concise, bulleted format throughout, helping you find key information quickly.
- Illustrates cases with primary data
- Helps you develop your ability to effectively explain your thought process in the clinical setting to other practitioners at the bedside.
- Serves as a ‘teachers guide’ for clinician educators, organizing topics in an easy to teach fashion, amenable to ‘chalk talks’ and bedside didactics
- Provides focused discussions of basic physiology and pathophysiology related to pulmonary and critical care medicine.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase.
that are regularly encountered in pulmonary and critical care training.
such as x-rays, monitor strips, ventilator wave forms, and other familiar documentation.
This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Meta Keywords: Pulmonary Care and Clinical Medicine PDF, Pulmonary Care and Clinical Medicine PDF Free Download, Pulmonary Care and Clinical Medicine PDF Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students