The Washington Manual of Echocardiography PDF
|Author||Nishath Quader M.D.|
|File size||47.35 MB|
- New chapters on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and cardiac devices include the latest ACC/AHA and ASE guidelines.
- Extensively revised sections on LV systolic and diastolic function valve assessment and TEE.
- Hundreds of updated high-quality images enhance visual learning and improve diagnostic accuracy.
- Reorganized content emphasizes clarity and consistency so you can find what you need more quickly.
- Tips and pearls from cardiologists and sonographers offer guidance on proper set-up correct transduction technique and image optimization.
- A handy portable resource for cardiology fellows as well as anesthesia fellows cardiac sonographers residents attendings and intensive care and emergency department physicians who utilize handheld ultrasound.
Now with the print edition enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book your notes and even the web
- Cross-linked pages references and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
The Washington Manual of Echocardiography PDF The Washington Manual of Echocardiography PDF Free Download The Washington Manual of Echocardiography PDF Ebook