Orthodontics for Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists PDF
Covers essential orthodontic theory for dental hygienists and dental therapists
Clear, comprehensive, and easy to read, Orthodontics for Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists outlines orthodontic theory and explains clinical techniques, without assuming prior knowledge. By learning the orthodontic mechanics and fundamentals, dental hygiene and therapy students can become valuable team members in an orthodontic practice.
Written in a student-friendly style, the text begins by outlining craniofacial growth and tooth development, orthodontic assessment, and biomechanics and anchorage, before introducing fixed and removable appliances, class I, II and III treatment principles, and cleft palate treatment, and ending with a chapter on adult orthodontics.
- Student-friendly guide to essential orthodontic theory and clinical techniques for dental hygienists, dental therapists, and oral health therapists
- Superbly illustrated with explanations on terminologies, orthodontic appliances, instruments, and procedures
- Features multiple choice questions at the end of each chapter and interactive self-assessment questions on a companion website to help you test your knowledge
The ideal overall introduction to orthodontics, Orthodontics for Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists is an indispensable companion for those wishing to pursue a career in orthodontic practices after graduation.
- Orthodontics for Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists PDF Free Download,
- Orthodontics for Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists Free Ebook,
- Orthodontics for Dental Hygienists and Dental Therapists PDF