Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition PDF
|Author||Vinay Kumar MBBS MD FRCPath|
|File size||486.18 MB|
|Category||Free Medical Books,Pathology|
Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family, Robbins Basic Pathology provides a readable, well-illustrated and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that’s ideal for today’s busy students. This thoroughly revised edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of disease, adding new artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
- Excellent art program boasts high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
- Bulleted summary boxes
- provide quick access to key information and easy review of key concepts.
- Highlights pathogenesis, morphology, and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
- An all-star editorial team enables you to gain a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase.
- allows you to search all of the text, figures, and images from the book on a variety of devices. You’ll also access
virtual microscope slides self-assessment questions additional images case studies Targeted Therapy boxes.
Meta Keywords: Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition PDF, Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition Free Download, Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Edition Ebook, free medical books, medical, medical books free download, medical books, free medical, medical dental books, nursing books, free ebook download, medical textbook, books for medical students