Clinical Cases in Endodontics PDF
A problem-based text that presents a wide range of real cases in endodontics
Clinical Cases in Endodontics presents actual clinical cases, accompanied by academic commentary, that question and educate the reader about essential topics in endodontic therapy. It begins with sets of cases illustrating the most common diagnoses and the steps involved in preparing a treatment plan. Subsequent chapters continue in this style, presenting exemplary cases as the basis of discussing various treatment options, including nonsurgical root canal treatment, re-treatment, periapical surgery, internal and external resorption, emergencies and trauma, and treating incompletely developed apices. The progression from common to increasingly challenging clinical cases enables readers to build their skills, aiding the ability to think critically and independently.
The Clinical Cases series is designed to recognize the centrality of clinical cases to the profession by providing actual cases with an academic backbone. Clinical Cases in Endodontics applies both theory and practice to real-life cases in a clinically relevant format. This unique approach supports the trend in case-based and problem-based learning, thoroughly covering the full range of endodontic treatment.
- Unique case-based format supports problem-based learning
- Promotes independent learning through self-assessment and critical thinking
- Covers all essential topics within endodontics
- Presents numerous illustrations and photographs throughout to depict the concepts described
Clinical Cases in Endodontics is an ideal resource for students mastering endodontic treatment, residents preparing for board examinations, and clinicians wanting to learn the most recent evidence-based treatment protocols.
- Clinical Cases in Endodontics PDF Free Download,
- Clinical Cases in Endodontics Free Ebook,
- Clinical Cases in Endodontics PDF