Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes 3rd Edition PDF : Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
|Author||Dr. Carlos Pestana|
|File size||1.53 MB|
Celebrated by medical students for over a decade, Kaplan’s pocket-sized Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes is the highest-yield surgery review for the the shelf and USMLE Step 2 CK exams.
Designed for portable prep, Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes fits perfectly in your lab coat so you can refresh your knowledge in between cases. You’ll get the most concise, up-to-date review that incorporates recent changes in medical guidelines, including HIV status, organ donation, urological emergencies, classification of shock, pelvic fracture, ARDS, and cardiothoracic surgery.
The Best Review
- Concise high-yield review of core surgery material
- 180 vignettes for self-testing, updated for more challenging and exam-like practice
- 10 brief essays providing a surgical perspective on selected tools from the diagnostic and therapeutic armamentarium
- Features regional and institutional differences in surgical practice, and clarifies how the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams will likely address these variations
- Revised and full up-to-date content from distinguished surgery instructor Dr. Carlos Pestana
- For over a decade, Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes has helped med students excel on the surgery shelf exam and USMLE Step 2 CK
Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes 3rd Edition PDF, Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes 3rd Edition Free Download, Dr. Pestana’s Surgery Notes 3rd Edition Ebook,