Lecture Notes Clinical Biochemistry 10th Edition PDF
Clinical Biochemistry Lecture Notes presents the fundamental science behind common biochemical investigations used in clinical practice. Taking a system-based approach, it explores the underlying physiological rationale for tests, with each test explained within the context of disruption by disease. It also explores the value and limitations of biochemical investigations, while helping readers to quickly develop the knowledge and skills required to select the appropriate investigations for diagnosis and management, and to correctly interpret test results. Case studies throughout chapters place the information within a clinical context to further assist readers in the development of test-selection and interpretation skills.
Key features include:
- A comprehensive, yet concise overview of the science behind common biochemical investigations
- Helps readers rapidly acquire a fully integrated, practical understanding of biochemical diagnostics
- Full-colour flowcharts and algorithms detailing the rationale for tests, the biochemical processes involved, and test procedures, for quick comprehension and reference
- More clinical cases demonstrating application to practice
Now in its tenth edition, this classic introductory, reference, and revision text is indispensable to medical students, and all those who want to quickly acquire a practical understanding of the scientific principles underpinning biochemical tests and a working knowledge of test selection, test procedures, and the interpretation of results within a clinical context.
- Lecture Notes Clinical Biochemistry 10th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Lecture Notes Clinical Biochemistry 10th Edition Free Ebook,
- Lecture Notes Clinical Biochemistry 10th Edition PDF