Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology PDF
|Author||Ernerio T. Alboliras|
|File size||42 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
The Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology is a comprehensive highly illustrated reference covering the evaluation diagnosis and management of cardiac disease in the newborn.
- Contains over 900 color illustrations including patient photographs chest roentgenograms electrocardiograms echocardiograms angiocardiograms 3D computed tomogramphy magnetic resonance imaging pathologic specimens and other relevant visual aids
- Discusses the natural history of fetal heart disease and the rationale indications technique and impact of fetal cardiac intervention
- Reviews the anatomy and physiology of the neonatal cardiovascular system including differences within the fetal transitional neonatal child and adult circulatory system
- Highlights key steps for taking a patient history including detailed discussion of the cardiac examination (inspection palpation and auscultation of heart sounds and murmurs)
- Presents over 35 morphologic conditions with sections covering introduction epidemiology etiology with accepted or postulated embryogenesis pathophysiology clinical presentation physical examination findings diagnostic evaluation management and prognosis
- Includes a neonatal formulary reviewing selected medications currently used for treatment of perioperative low cardiac output congestive heart failure pulmonary hypertension sedation pain and anticoagulation in neonates
Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology PDF Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology Free Download Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology Ebook