Fast Facts for the Clinical Nursing Instructor Third Edition PDF : Clinical Teaching in a Nutshell (Volume 3)
|Author||Eden Zabat Kan PhD RN|
|File size||2 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Newly expanded and updated with a wealth of practical information the third edition of this best-selling Fast Facts guide offers pragmatic advice on how to tailor teaching to nurses of various backgrounds in different clinical sites and specialties. It also addresses new requirements regarding online learning and hospital electronic documentation. In addition by providing concrete tools for anxiety and stress reduction this edition considers the importance of self-care.
Following the instructor from day 1 through an entire rotation the book helps readers organize the clinical experience develop effective relationships with staff at clinical facilities make clinical assignments plan orientation days develop clinical rotations and understand relevant legal issues. It covers key information about policies and procedures from school to clinical site. Delivered in a concise quick-access easy-to-read format the book helps both new and experienced instructors optimize the learning experience for their students.
New to the Third Edition:
- Describes how to tailor teaching to various clinical sites specialties and different student populations
- Provides helpful stress- and anxiety-reduction tools for instructors and their students
- Covers the requirements of online learning and hospital electronic documentation
- Highlights ways to retain clinical faculty
- Disseminates practical information in concise quick-access “Fast Facts” style
- Useful for both novice and experienced clinical instructors
- Describes what every clinical instructor needs to know about policies and procedures from school to clinical site
- Discusses documentation and student evaluations student clinical conferences and NCLEX preparation
- Reviews legal issues including confidentiality and patient privacy
Fast Facts for the Clinical Nursing Instructor Third Edition PDF Fast Facts for the Clinical Nursing Instructor Third Edition Free Download Fast Facts for the Clinical Nursing Instructor Third Edition Ebook