Teaching and Learning in Physical Therapy 2nd Edition PDF
Grounded in current literature, the Second Edition is geared for physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, students, educators, and other health care professionals. By extending the principles of systematic effective instruction to facilitate critical thinking in the classroom and the clinic, and providing strategies to enhance communication and collaboration, the Second Edition has a strong theoretical basis in reflective practice, active learning strategies, and evidence-based instruction.
- A user-friendly approach integrating theory and practical application throughout
- Classroom/clinical vignettes along with integrative problem solving activities and reflective questions to reinforce concepts
- Key points to remember and chapter summaries throughout
- Updated references and suggested readings at the end of each chapter
Instructors in educational settings can visit www.efacultylounge.com for additional material to be used for teaching in the classroom.
In physical therapy, teaching and learning are lifelong processes. Whether you are a student, clinician, first time presenter, or experienced faculty member, you will find Teaching and Learning in Physical Therapy: From Classroom to Clinic, Second Edition useful for enhancing your skills both as a learner and as an educator in physical therapy.
- Teaching and Learning in Physical Therapy 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Teaching and Learning in Physical Therapy 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Teaching and Learning in Physical Therapy 2nd Edition PDF