2018 Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy PDF
|Author||John S. Bradley MD|
|File size||3.1 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
For each disease, the authors provide a commentary to help health care providers select the best of all antimicrobial choices. Drug descriptions cover all antimicrobial agents available today and include complete information about dosing regimens. In response to growing concerns about overuse of antibiotics, the program includes guidelines on when not to prescribe antibiotics.
- Practical, evidence-based recommendations from the experts in antimicrobial therapy
- At-a-glance tables of bacterial and fungal pathogen susceptibilities to commonly used antimicrobials
- Includes treatment of parasitic infections and tropical medicine
- Antibiotic therapy for obese children
- Antimicrobial prophylaxis and prevention of symptomatic infection
- Maximal adult dosages and higher dosages of some antimicrobials commonly used in children
2018 Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy PDF, 2018 Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy Free Download, 2018 Nelson’s Pediatric Antimicrobial Therapy Ebook,