Rheumatology 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF
|Author||Marc C. Hochberg MD MPH MACP|
|File size||100 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Thoroughly revised and updated, the 7th Edition of Rheumatology remains a leading text in this fast-changing field, keeping you abreast of recent advances in medications, therapies, clinical trials, and much more. Dr. Mark Hochberg and his team of expert authors and editors cover everything you need to know — from basic scientific principles to practical clinical management strategies, all in a user-friendly, accessible manner.
- Provides access to quick, concise videos depicting musculoskeletal ultrasound including anisotropy, “comet tail” needle artifact, rheumatoid arthritis synovitis, acute gout, and more.
- Uses a consistent, logical, reader-friendly format with templated content and large-scale images for efficient visual reference.
- Features 14 completely new chapters covering biomedical and translational science, disease and outcome assessment, including new imaging modalities and early emerging disease, clinical therapeutics, and patient management and rehabilitation.
- Includes updated content on the latest diagnostic perspectives and approaches to therapy including tapering down of treatment, pulmonary hypertension and scleroderma, psoriatic arthritis, and the latest oral anticoagulants.
- Covers hot topics such as pathogenesis and pathophysiology of axial spondyloarthritis, DXA and measurement of bone, infectious arthritis, and more.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of internationally recognized rheumatoid arthritis expert and new editor, Dr. Ellen Gravallese.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Rheumatology 2-Volume Set 7th Edition PDF, Rheumatology 2-Volume Set 7th Edition Free Download, Rheumatology 2-Volume Set 7th Edition Ebook,