Clinically Oriented Anatomy 7th Edition PDF
|Author||Keith L. Moore|
|File size||157.4 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Clinically Oriented Anatomy provides first-year medical students with the clinically oriented anatomical information that they need in study and practice. This best-selling anatomy textbook is renowned for its comprehensive coverage of anatomy, presented as it relates to the practice of medicine, dentistry, and physical therapy. The 7th edition features a NEW-AND-IMPROVED ART PROGRAM to reinforce its position as the primary resource serving the needs of anatomy students during both the basic science and the clinical phases of their studies. Moore is the popular choice for anatomy in many programs, including: medical, dental, physician assistant, chiropractic, podiatry, osteopathic, physical therapy, occupational therapy, kinesiology, and sports medicine.
The 7th edition features:
· NEW-AND-IMPROVED ART PROGRAM: All illustrations have been redrawn and updated for consistency in style and color as well as anatomical accuracy
· CLINICAL BLUE BOXES, supported by photos and illustrations, help students understand the practical value of anatomy. Each clinical correlation is classified by the type of clinical information it contains: Anatomical Variation, Trauma, Surgical Procedure, Diagnostic Procedure, Life Cycle, and Pathology
· ILLUSTRATED TABLES organize complex information about veins, arteries, nerves, and other structures
· BOTTOM LINES summarize key study points for students
· INTRODUCTION CHAPTER covers important systemic information and concepts basic to the understanding of the anatomy presented in the subsequent regional chapters
· EXTENSIVE MEDICAL AND DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING reflects the increasing importance it plays in diagnosis and treatment
· SURFACE ANATOMY photos clearly demonstrate anatomy’s relationship to physical examination and diagnosis
· Online CASE STUDIES AND BOARD REVIEW-STYLE QUESTIONS provide interactive, convenient, and comprehensive self-testing and review to prepare for course and licensing exams
· TERMINOLOGY fully adheres to the most current Terminologia Anatomica approved by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology
Clinically Oriented Anatomy 7th Edition PDF, Clinically Oriented Anatomy 7th Edition Free Download, Clinically Oriented Anatomy 7th Edition Ebook