Surgical Approaches to the Facial Skeleton Third Edition PDF
|Author||Edward Ellis III DDS|
|File size||63 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Highly regarded by oral and maxillofacial surgeons plastic surgeons otolaryngologists and trainees in these fields this unique title is a step-by-step superbly illustrated guide to the surgical approaches used to expose the facial skeleton. More than 400 full-color surgical and cadaver photographs as well as detailed line drawings clearly depict the key anatomic structures and technical aspects of each approach providing unsurpassed detailed coverage of safe access to specific regions of the craniofacial skeleton.
- Includes intraoperative photographs and cadaver photographs that complement the surgical drawings — now entirely in full color throughout.
- Describes the transconjunctival approach to the medial orbit subtarsal approach to the internal orbit Weber-Ferguson approach to the midface facial degloving approach to the midface and many more approaches you’re likely to use in clinical practice.
- Includes access to twelve new exclusive videos that depict surgical approaches performed on cadavers for enhanced visual representation of the technique. Videos include the Transconjunctival Approach Midface Vestibular Approach Mandibular Vestibular Approach Retromandibular Approach and more.
- Suggests specific instruments that the authors have found most useful for incising retracting and manipulating the tissues involved with each surgical approach.
- Points out advantages and disadvantages of each approach and presents more than one approach to each region whenever possible.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s) such as computer tablet or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs supporting learning disabilities visual/auditory impairments second-language or literacy challenges and more
Surgical Approaches to the Facial Skeleton Third Edition PDF Surgical Approaches to the Facial Skeleton Third Edition Free Download Surgical Approaches to the Facial Skeleton Third Edition Ebook