Pediatric Critical Care Nutrition 1st Edition PDF
Understand the unique nutritional needs of infants and children in the pediatric critical care unit
Written with the goal of shortening recovery time and improving overall clinical outcomes, Pediatric Critical Care Nutrition is the first text to offer comprehensive, in-depth coverage of the nutritional needs of infants and children in the pediatric care unit. This practical text imparts basic concepts, critically appraises the literature, and provides a complete review of the key principles of pediatric critical care nutrition.
Combining clinical strategies with a compilation of available evidence, Pediatric Critical Care Nutrition, covers essential topics such as:
- Metabolic alterations and nutrients in the critically ill child
- Delivery of nutrition support to the critically ill child
- Disease-related nutrition considerations including burns and wound healing, solid-organ transplantation, renal and pulmonary failure, gastrointestinal issues, cancer, obesity, and more
- Practical aspects of the delivery of nutrition support
Optimum nutrition therapy is essential during the entire continuum of critical illness until recovery, and requires the multidisciplinary awareness, knowledge, and effort taught in this groundbreaking text.
- Pediatric Critical Care Nutrition 1st Edition PDF Free Download,
- Pediatric Critical Care Nutrition 1st Edition Free Ebook,
- Pediatric Critical Care Nutrition 1st Edition PDF