Thoracic Imaging A Core Review First Edition PDF
|Author||Stephen Hobbs MD|
|File size||20.8 MB|
This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Prepare for the thoracic imaging component of the new radiology Core Exam with Thoracic Imaging: A Core Review! Excel on your boards with this review book, written specifically for the new exam format. Study with all the books in the Core Review Series to ace every area of the Core Exam!Key Features:
- Prepare effectively with 300 multiple-choice questions formatted to mirror the new Core Exam, each accompanied by 1-2 high-quality radiographs or CT, MR, or ultrasound images.
- Assess your mastery of everything you need to know, from the basics of imaging and normal anatomy through ICU radiographs, pulmonary pathology, mediastinal abnormalities, and all other thoracic diseases.
- Study efficiently with questions organized by topic, along with high-yield tables for quick and easy review.
- Remedy weak areas in your knowledge thanks to explanations of why each answer is correct or incorrect.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Thoracic Imaging A Core Review First Edition PDF, Thoracic Imaging A Core Review First Edition Free Download, Thoracic Imaging A Core Review First Edition Ebook