Drug-Drug Interactions 2nd Edition PDF
|Author||A. David Rodrigues|
|File size||7.9 MB|
Authored by renowned leaders in the field, this comprehensive volume covers all aspects of drug-drug interactions, including preclinical, clinical, toxicological, and regulatory perspectives.
Thoroughly updated, this second edition reflects the significant advances and includes extensive new material on:
- key interplay between transporters and enzymes in drug metabolism and drug interactions
- the integral role of pharmacogenetics in metabolism-based drug-drug interactions
- in vivo – in vitro correlations (reversible, mechanism-based inhibition, induction)
- in silico approaches enabling structure-activity and structure-function studies
- high-throughput screening and GLP methods for evaluating drug interactions in vitro
- the use of transgenic animal models to evaluate drug interactions
Providing helpful case examples and computer-aided modeling, Drug-Drug Interactions is filled with over 200 invaluable tables, equations, and figures to clarify key concepts, and incorporates critical new updated information.
Drug-Drug Interactions 2nd Edition PDF, Drug-Drug Interactions 2nd Edition Free Download, Drug-Drug Interactions 2nd Edition Ebook