Practical Surgical Neuropathology 2nd Edition PDF : A Diagnostic Approach: A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series
|Author||Arie Perry MD|
|File size||195 MB|
Part of the in-depth and practical Pattern Recognition series, Practical Surgical Neuropathology, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Arie Perry and Daniel J. Brat, helps you arrive at an accurate CNS diagnosis by using a pattern-based approach. Leading diagnosticians in neuropathology guide you from a histological (and/or clinical, radiologic, and molecular) pattern, through the appropriate work-up, around the pitfalls, and to the best diagnosis. Almost 2,000 high-quality illustrations capture key neuropathological patterns for a full range of common and rare conditions, and a “visual index” at the beginning of the book directs you to the exact location of in-depth diagnostic guidance.
- Sweeping content updates keep you at the forefront of recent findings regarding pulmonary hypertension, pediatric lung disease, and all major neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung.
A new chapter on Pulmonary Function Testing for Pathologists brings you up to date with relevant aspects of these key tests.
- Improved pattern call-outs
- are now linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for more efficient and complete understanding.
- A user-friendly design color-codes patterns to specific entities, and key points are summarized in tables, charts, and graphs so you can quickly and easily find what you are looking for.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Sweeping content updates.
Patterns call-outs throughout. The patterns described initially in the text will be better linked directly within the chapter, reinforcing the patterns for further understanding.
Practical Surgical Neuropathology 2nd Edition PDF, Practical Surgical Neuropathology 2nd Edition Free Download, Practical Surgical Neuropathology 2nd Edition Ebook