Rang’s Children’s Fractures Fourth Edition PDF
|File size||38.8 MB|
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
- Designed for medical students, physician’s assistants, residents, emergency room doctors, general orthopaedists, and children’s orthopaedists.
- Hundreds of photographs and illustrations, succinctly captioned for quick comprehension.
- Overviews of biomechanics, injury, and treatment of the shoulder, clavicle, wrist, and other bodily regions prone to injury.
- Comparisons of childhood and adult fractures and injuries, and discussions of accident prevention and risk.
- New information on orthopaedic sports medicine surgery to match the topic’s growing popularity across medical curricula.
- Chapter on casts in children expanded with more detail and illustrations.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Rang’s Children’s Fractures Fourth Edition PDF, Rang’s Children’s Fractures Fourth Edition Free Download, Rang’s Children’s Fractures Fourth Edition Ebook