101 Chest X-ray Solutions PDF Free Download
Chest X-ray is the most commonly requested film in any medical department so it is vital for clinicians to have a good understanding of the signs in order to make an accurate diagnosis.
This book presents numerous postero-anterior plain chest X-ray images with detailed descriptions, exposing trainees and clinicians to both basic and more complex diagnoses.
Beginning with an introduction to chest anatomy and how to read an X-ray, the following chapters present 101 cases by chest section. The final chapter includes 20 practice X-rays or spotters for self assessment.
- 101 cases presenting chest X-ray images with detailed descriptions
- Covers simple and complex diagnoses
- Cases presented in logical format by section of the chest
- Includes 20 practice X-rays for self assessment
- 101 Chest X-ray Solutions PDF Free Download,
- 101 Chest X-ray Solutions Free Ebook,
- 101 Chest X-ray Solutions PDF