ABC of Resuscitation 5th Edition PDF
ABC of Resuscitation is a practical, illustrated guide to the latest resuscitation advice for the non-specialist and provides the core knowledge on the treatment of cardiopulmonary arrest.
This edition provides a guide to the European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2010 and the Resuscitation Council (UK) 2010 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- the causes and prevention of cardiac arrest
- basic and advanced life support for adults, children and newborns
- resuscitation in a range of contexts (in-hospital and out-of-hospital, including drowning, pregnancy, sport and trauma)
- important aspects of implementation of guidelines including human factors and education
ABC of Resuscitation, 6th Edition is ideal for all healthcare professionals including junior doctors, medical students, general practitioners, paramedics and nurses. It is also useful for pre-hospital care practitioners, emergency medicine trainees, resuscitation officers and all those who teach resuscitation.
This title is also available as a mobile App from MedHand Mobile Libraries. Buy it now from Google Play or the MedHand Store.
- ABC of Resuscitation 5th Edition PDF Free Download,
- ABC of Resuscitation 5th Edition Free Ebook,
- ABC of Resuscitation 5th Edition PDF