Anorectal Surgery Made Easy PDF
This book is a comprehensive guide to anorectal surgery. Beginning with an introduction to embryology, anatomy and physiology, the following sections discuss the evaluation and clinical examination of patients with anorectal disorders.
Each of the subsequent chapters describes the clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment for a different condition. Nearly 200 full colour images and tables and useful tips assist understanding. Two interactive DVD ROMs demonstrating anorectal surgical procedures are included.
- Step by step guide to anorectal surgery
- Discusses clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment for many conditions
- Nearly 200 colour images, tables and useful tips
- Includes two interactive DVD ROMs demonstrating surgical procedures
- Anorectal Surgery Made Easy PDF Free Download,
- Anorectal Surgery Made Easy Free Ebook,
- Anorectal Surgery Made Easy PDF