Cirrhosis A Practical Guide to Management PDF
Cirrhosis: a practical guide to management providesgastroenterologists and hepatologists with an up-to-date clinicalguide presenting the very best evidence-based practice in thediagnosis, treatment and management of liver cirrhosis and its manycomplications. Designed to offer practical guidance at alltimes, it provides doctors with an extremely useful tool in theclinical setting, with each chapter featuring diagnostic/managementalgorithms, key points and other pedagogic features.
Divided into 2 parts, a diagnosis and pathophysiology section and amanagement of complications section, key topics include:
– Diagnostic laboratory tests
– Diagnostic imaging modalities
– Acute-on chronic liver failure
– Agents and drugs to avoid
– End stage liver failure: liver transplant evaluation
– Hepatocellular carcinoma
Aimed at the specialist, as well as the practicing trainee at thetop-end of specialty training, the emphasis throughout is onproviding optimum clinical management guidance most relevant topracticing hepatologists and gastroenterologists, and is aninvaluable guide to this increasingly common condition.
- Cirrhosis A Practical Guide to Management PDF Free Download,
- Cirrhosis A Practical Guide to Management Free Ebook,
- Cirrhosis A Practical Guide to Management PDF