Dermatology Lecture Notes 10th Edition PDF
“A very well written introductory dermatology text with excellent clinical photographs and diagrams. We would highly recommend this for those wishing to grasp the basic concepts in dermatology.” British Journal of Dermatology
Dermatology Lecture Notes presents an accessible overview of skin structure and function, along with the practical aspects of disease management. Now in its 11th edition, it has been thoroughly updated to focus on recent advances in the knowledge of skin diseases and their treatment. It combines readability with high quality illustrations, and is the ideal guide for new comers to the specialty as well as those more advanced in their studies.
Key features include:
• An overview of the basics of skin structure and function, as well as practical aspects of disease management
• Excellent clinical photographs, diagrams and histological images
• Newly expanded and updated sections on benign skin tumours, viruses, emergency dermatology (skin failure in particular) and vascular disorders
• Includes a companion website at www.lecturenoteseries.com/dermatology featuring self-assessment and case studies
With beautiful colour artwork throughout, Dermatology Lecture Notes includes a glossary of dermatological terms, and provides an excellent balance between theory and clinical relevance.
- Dermatology Lecture Notes 10th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Dermatology Lecture Notes 10th Edition Free Ebook,
- Dermatology Lecture Notes 10th Edition PDF