Forensic Psychiatry Clinical Legal and Ethical Issues 2nd Edition PDF
Highly Commended, BMA Medical Book Awards 2014
Comprehensive and erudite, Forensic Psychiatry: Clinical, Legal and Ethical Issues, Second Edition is a practical guide to the psychiatry of offenders, victims, and survivors of crime. This landmark publication has been completely updated but retains all the features that made the first edition such a well-established text. It integrates the clinical, legal, and ethical aspects of forensic psychiatry with contributions from internationally regarded experts from a range of clinical professions.
The Second Edition features updates to all current chapters and several new chapters that explore:
- The genetics of antisocial behavior
- Disorders of brain structure and function that relate to crime
- Offenders with intellectual disabilities
- Older people andthe criminal justice system
- Deviant and mentally ill staff
Although the book focuses on jurisdictions in the UK, a substantial comparative chapter written by an international group from all five continents explores the different philosophies, legal principles, and style of services elsewhere.
This book is an essential reference for specialists and postgraduate trainees in forensic psychiatry but also for general psychiatrists, and clinical and forensic psychologists. It is also an invaluable resource for other forensic mental health professionals, including nurses, social workers, occupational therapists, probation service staff, police, attorneys, criminologists, and sociologists.
- Forensic Psychiatry Clinical Legal and Ethical Issues 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Forensic Psychiatry Clinical Legal and Ethical Issues 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Forensic Psychiatry Clinical Legal and Ethical Issues 2nd Edition PDF