Heart Failure Bench to Bedside PDF
Heart Failure in the Child and Young Adult: From Bench to Bedside combines multiple etiologies for pediatric heart failure, including congenital heart disease, cardiomyopathies, infectious diseases and metabolic abnormalities. This comprehensive resource combines research from multiple contributors with current guidelines to bridge the knowledge gap for the recognition and management of heart failure in children. Coverage begins with the basic science of heart failure, then progresses through diagnosis, management, treatment and surgery, finally concluding with advanced special topics, including genetics, self-management and nanomedicine.
- Provides coverage of the basic science of heart failure, its epidemiology and economic aspects, outpatient and inpatient management, and advanced therapies, including mechanical circulatory support and heart transplantation
- Combines cutting-edge research with current guidelines from the field
- Includes online access to a downloadable slide set for each chapter and clinical imaging and procedural cases
- Heart Failure Bench to Bedside PDF Free Download,
- Heart Failure Bench to Bedside Free Ebook,
- Heart Failure Bench to Bedside PDF