McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Cardiology PDF
An all-in-one review for the cardiology boards – complete with a CD-ROM with 600+ board-style questions
McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review: Cardiology is the ideal cardiology primer – whether you’re studying for board certification or seeking a thorough review of current thinking in cardiovascular medicine. You’ll find everything you need in one all-inclusive package: a CD-ROM with hundreds of board-style questions and thorough explanations; bulleted practical points at the beginning of each chapter; tables, charts, graphs, references and suggested reading; and more than 1000 illustrations – many in full color.
Everything you need to pass the boards or keep abreast of this ever-changing field:<
- Coverage of all specialty topics in general cardiology –- from prevention and imaging to heart failure
- Companion CD-ROM with 600+ questions in the exam style with detailed answer explanations
- Streamlined bulleted presentation and numerous tables and charts
- Suggested Reading or references at the end of each chapter
- Content that reflects mainstream thinking rather than a limited single-center perspective
Content that spans all major areas of Cardiology:
General Topics, Pulmonary, Preventive Cardiology, Coronary Artery Disease, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Intervention, Imaging, Heart Failure, Electrophysiology, Valvular Heart Disease, Congenital Heart Disease, Aorta and Vascular Diseases, Special Topics (Cardiac Tumors, HIV and Heart, Infective Endocarditis).
- McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Cardiology PDF Free Download,
- McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Cardiology Free Ebook,
- McGraw-Hill Specialty Board Review Cardiology PDF