Psychiatry 2 Volume Set 4th Edition PDF
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
50th Anniversary EditionThe cornerstone text in the field for 50 years, Kaplan & Sadock’s Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry has consistently kept pace with the rapid growth of research and knowledge in neural science, as well as biological and psychological science. This two-volume Tenth Edition shares the expertise of over 600 renowned contributors who cover the full range of psychiatry and mental health, including neural science, genetics, neuropsychiatry, psychopharmacology, and other key areas. It remains the gold standard of reference for all those who work with the mentally ill, including psychiatrists and other physicians, psychologists, psychiatric social workers, psychiatric nurses, and other mental health professionals.
- New authors bring a fresh perspective to many topics, keeping you at the forefront of current developments in the field.
- Thoroughly updated coverage of neural sciences, with new sections on epigenetics, the microbiome, systems neuroscience, the Human Connectome Project, neurodevelopment, and many more.
- Extensively revised sections on schizophrenia, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, geriatric psychiatry and neurocognitive disorders.
- Uniquely comprehensive information of psychosomatic medicine, including chapters on obesity, chronic pain, and psychiatric sequella of critical illness.
- Timely information on public and global psychiatry, biological therapies, and psychotherapies.
- “Text within a text” coverage of child psychiatry includes thorough information on neuroimaging, assessment, genetics, sleep disorders, and the impact on parents of raising a psychiatrically disabled child.
- Abundant case histories add clarity and represent the vast clinical experiences and wisdom of hundreds of contributing authors.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Psychiatry 2 Volume Set 4th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Psychiatry 2 Volume Set 4th Edition Free Ebook,
- Psychiatry 2 Volume Set 4th Edition PDF