Atlas of Emergency Radiology PDF
The first atlas of emergency diagnostic imaging that brings together every must-know radiographic method and technique
Includes nearly 1,500 clinical images!
Whether it’s a CT, MRI, ultrasound, or x-ray, this comprehensive, hands-on resource helps you read and understand any imaging study–and guides you step-by-step through the process of making a proper diagnosis based on radiographic results. The Atlas of Emergency Radiology is filled with diagnostic images for the full spectrum of acute conditions and emergencies.
- Filled with 1,484 figures that demonstrate clinical findings
- Concise text solidifies your grasp of clinical and imaging correlations and includes:
- Radiographic summary
- Clinical implications
- Radiographic pearls
- Unique, up-to-date chapter on pediatric problems reviews the full range of medical issues associated with children
- Atlas of Emergency Radiology PDF Free Download,
- Atlas of Emergency Radiology Free Ebook,
- Atlas of Emergency Radiology PDF