Brogdon’s Forensic Radiology 2nd Edition PDF
|Author||Michael J. Thali M.D.|
|File size||130 MB|
[box title=”Disclaimer“] This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
- Provides an introduction to forensic radiology, including historical perspectives and definitions used in the field
- Offers instruction on trial preparation and effective courtroom testimony
- Demonstrates the use of forensic radiology in identification of the dead
- Explores the use of radiology to help in gunshot and abuse cases and in nonviolent crimes
- Contains an entirely new section on virtual imaging and virtopsy
- Examines technological and safety issues
For radiologists, forensic scientists, forensic dentists, medical examiners, investigators, and attorneys
Over the past twelve years, the fields of forensic science and radiology have developed considerably, necessitating a revision of this critical work.
New Topics in this Edition include:
- The radiologist as an expert witness
- Modern cross-sectional imaging in anthropology
- New approaches to radiology in mass casualty situations
- The use of virtual imaging and virtopsy ― new modalities developed and advanced since the publication of the last edition
- Forensic and clinical usage of x-rays in body packing for drug smuggling
- Imaging in the medical examiner’s facility and in the field
- Radiology of special objects, antiquities, and mummies
Brogdon’s Forensic Radiology 2nd Edition PDF, Brogdon’s Forensic Radiology 2nd Edition PDF Free Download, Brogdon’s Forensic Radiology 2nd Edition PDF Ebook,