Cardiac Catheterization PDF
|Author||Morton J. Kern MD MSCAI FAHA FACC|
|File size||31.4 MB|
[box title=”Disclaimer“] This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
This unique, easy-to-access handbook returns with enhanced coverage and clear instructions on what to expect, what to avoid, and how to manage complications in the cath lab. Ideal for cardiologists who need a quick clinical primer on cardiac catheterization, it offers easy access to information on the latest diagnostic and treatment advances necessary for optimal patient care.
- Straightforward, easy-to-understand approach and pocket-sized format are ideal for reference on the go.
- Covers vascular closure devices, radial artery catheterization, congenital heart disease, and drug-coated, carotid, and renal stenting.
- Focused update covers treatment protocols for every procedure you’ll encounter, as well as the latest knowledge and clinical trials regarding recent scientific breakthroughs.
- Highlights the newest catheterization techniques, including new-generation stents, guidance devices, and closure devices, to ensure you’re completely up to date.
- Discusses the management of common patient problems, focusing on cautions and outcomes to help you make informed decisions.
- Includes discussions on structural heart disease and new developments in heart valve disease.
- Brand-new illustrations – 40 in total – enhance your visual understanding of the material.
- Detailed videos of Dr. Kern demonstrating various procedures in the cath lab are linked within the chapters on Expert Consult, which will be regularly updated as new videos are created.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cardiac Catheterization PDF, Cardiac Catheterization Free Download, Cardiac Catheterization Ebook,