Hepatology at a Glance PDF Free Download
Hepatology at a Glance is an accessible, illustratedintroduction to this increasingly important specialty. This brandnew title helps the reader to develop a solid understanding ofliver disease, and to recognise, diagnose and treat all types ofroutinely encountered liver and biliary disorders. It covers keyareas such as the development, structure and function of the liver,transplantation, surgery and nutrition. Common cases of liverdisorders and scenario, and the management of rarer diseases anddisorders in special patient groups such as the pregnant areincluded.
Hepatology at a Glance:
• Is a unique and concise resource on hepatology created forjunior medical staff
• Maintains a practical emphasis, with advice on history,examination and clinical testing
• Includes clinical scenarios, with self-assessment questionsand full explanations to answers
• Follows the curriculum set by and with the support of theBritish Society of Gastroenterology
• Includes a companion website atwww.ataglanceseries.com/hepatology featuring 30 MCQs
Providing guidance on all vital aspects of the specialty,Hepatology at a Glance is a succinct and accessiblesummative resource to enable a thorough understanding of thefield.