Making Sense of Echocardiography 2nd Edition PDF
Echocardiography is one of the most useful and powerful diagnostic tools in the assessment of cardiac function. It remains a rapidly expanding modality, with new techniques constantly developing and maturing. Building on the success of the original work, the second edition of Making Sense of Echocardiography: A Hands-on Guide provides a timely, accessible overview for those learning echocardiography for the first time as well as an accessible handbook that experienced sonographers can refer to throughout their careers.
The strong clinical focus and concentration on real-life scenarios make this book especially relevant in day-to-day practice. New chapters in this edition discuss myocardial mechanics and speckle tracking and 3D echo. The book also contains significantly expanded and updated material on:
- Contrast echocardiography
- Tissue Doppler imaging
- Intravascular ultrasound and epicardial echocardiography
- The left ventricle and its systolic function
- Left ventricular diastolic function
- The left atrium
Supplying the latest guidelines and evidence-based clinical advice, this edition is also supplemented with new illustrations and an updated website. Fully updated key references for further reading are provided for each chapter. This accessible yet comprehensive text will ensure readers are up to date on the essentials in the field and can confidently integrate new procedures into their everyday practice.
- Making Sense of Echocardiography 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Making Sense of Echocardiography 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Making Sense of Echocardiography 2nd Edition PDF