Neurosurgery Tricks of the Trade Cranial PDF
“Overall, this is a comprehensive text that provides a very readable framework and a logical approach to neurosurgical management of spine and peripheral nerve disorders.” — Neurosurgery
2015 PROSE Award First Prize Winner!
A beautifully presented textbook with good value. It should have a place in all neurosurgical departmental libraries.– JNSA
Neurosurgery Tricks of the Trade: Cranial presents core surgical procedures in a concise, highly didactic format, enabling surgeons to quickly grasp their essence from the bulleted text and superb illustrations that accompany them. Expert neurosurgeons specializing in the cranial region describe how they perform common procedures and offer surgical tips and pearls.
- Distills a wealth of information in a concise, step-by-step format, making it easy for novice surgeons to review how procedures are performed
- Includes more than 150 surgical procedures for the cranial region, each accompanied by high-quality, original illustrations
- Presents topics in either a pathology-based or an approach-based manner
- Consistently organizes the procedures into the headings Introduction and Background, Operative Detail and Preparation, Outcomes and Postoperative Course, and References, enabling rapid reference
Neurosurgeons at all levels, from residents learning procedures to experienced practitioners needing a quick refresher, will find this book, along with its companion volume, Neurosurgery Tricks of the Trade: Spine and Peripheral Nerves, to be an invaluable resource throughout their surgical careers.
This book has been developed from Thieme eNeurosurgery, the world’s most comprehensive neurosurgical resource online. For a free trial, go to: thieme.com/eneurotrial
- Neurosurgery Tricks of the Trade Cranial PDF Free Download,
- Neurosurgery Tricks of the Trade Cranial Free Ebook,
- Neurosurgery Tricks of the Trade Cranial PDF