ACLS 2013 Pocket Brain Book 5th Edition PDF
The 5th Edition (2013) – of the ACLS Pocket Brain has been published. (Please NOTE that a new expanded ACLS-2013 Kindle version of this book has just come out on amazon.com! )
ACLS-2013-PB (Pocket Brain) has been completely rewritten – reorganized – and updated. Noteworthy features of this new edition include: i) Enhanced content (140 pages) while still retaining convenient pocket size; ii) New spiral-binding to facilitate bedside use; iii) Emphasis on ACLS Algorithms with specific discussion of current recommendations in the ACLS Provider Manual (ACLS-PM) – with addition of a Beyond-the-Textbook section following each algorithm for more experienced providers and those who want to know more; iv) Focus on acute Arrhythmia management; and v) More than 50 Figures (tracings, illustrations, tables) – with practice rhythms and detailed explanations.
- Using Adenosine
- Clinical Approach to Stable SVT Rhythms
- Polymorphic VT / Torsades
- WPW with very rapid AFib
- 30 pages on ECG Criteria for Evaluating WCTs (Wide-Complex Tachycardias) with numerous clinical examples.
- Please NOTE that my books are in B&W; All Kindle versions are in full color.
- ACLS 2013 Pocket Brain Book 5th Edition PDF Free Download,
- ACLS 2013 Pocket Brain Book 5th Edition Free Ebook,
- ACLS 2013 Pocket Brain Book 5th Edition PDF