ECG Diagnosis in Clinical Practice PDF
Widely considered the optimal electrocardiography reference for practicing physicians, and consistently rated as the best choice on the subject for board preparation, this is an ideal source for mastering the fundamental principles and clinical applications of ECG. The 6th edition captures all of the latest knowledge in the field, including expanded and updated discussions of pediatric rhythm problems, pacemakers, stress testing, implantable cardiodefibrillator devices, and much more. It’s the perfect book to turn to for clear and clinically relevant guidance on all of today’s ECG applications.
- Comprehensively and expertly describes how to capture and interpret all normal and abnormal ECG findings in adults and children.
- Features the expertise of internationally recognized authorities on electrocardiography, for advanced assistance in mastering the subtle but critical nuances of this complex diagnostic modality.
- Features new chapters on pediatric electrocardiography that explore rhythm problems associated with pediatric obesity, heart failure, and athletic activity.
- Presents a new chapter on recording and interpreting heart rhythms in patients with pacemakers.
- Includes new material on interpreting ECG findings associated with implantable cardioverter-defibrillators.
- Provides fully updated coverage on the increased importance of ECGs in stress testing.
- ECG Diagnosis in Clinical Practice PDF Free Download,
- ECG Diagnosis in Clinical Practice Free Ebook,
- ECG Diagnosis in Clinical Practice PDF