ERCP The Fundamentals 2nd Edition PDF
Authored by the very best, this is the perfect“how-to” guide to mastering a crucial yet complexgastrointestinal procedure.
Peter Cotton and Joseph Leung have once again assembled many ofthe world’s leading experts in this field to provide clearand concise guidance. There are chapters on “How todo” all of the specific manoeuvers, followed by chapters on“When to do” them (and when not to).
Key highlights include the following:
- Full coverage of the entire range of both standard and advancedtechniques, using a highly practical approach
- Strong focus on patient education, safety, and minimizingrisks
- Twenty-four outstanding procedural videos of the expertsperforming ERCP, ideal for improving best practice techniques
- Over 250 excellent illustrative photos, X rays, and anatomicaldrawings
- “Tips and tricks” and key points throughoutto aid rapid understanding
- Reference to the latest ASGE, ACG, ASG, and UEGW guidelinesthroughout
New to this second edition are a host of new topics, includingsimulation training, formal credentialing and certification,wire-guided cannulation techniques, pancreatic stenting, short wiretechnology, cholangioscopy, plastic versus metal stents,radiofrequency ablation, sphincter manometry, and ERCP in acutepancreatitis.
Brought to you by world pioneers in endoscopy, ERCP: TheFundamentals, 2nd Edition, is an essential purchase forgastroenterologists and endoscopists of all levels.
- ERCP The Fundamentals 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- ERCP The Fundamentals 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- ERCP The Fundamentals 2nd Edition PDF