Interventional Nephrology PDF
|File size||9.51 MB|
[box title=”Disclaimer“] This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book, please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
This timely resource examines all relevant aspects of interventional nephrology, from the history of nephrology to the principles governing the latest vascular access techniques. Heavily illustrated with full-color procedural drawings and featuring an easy-to-follow design, the book includes contributions from many leading authorities in the field whose insights combine to form an unprecedented, clinically rigorous survey of interventional nephrology.
Interventional Nephrology opens with an instructive look at the origins of hemodialysis access; an overview of the history of interventional nephrology in the U.S. and abroad; and clinically relevant coverage of vascular access outcomes. The high-yield coverage continues with a probing assessment of ethics, public policy, and practice guidelines, illuminating such pivotal topics as industry partnerships and conflicts of interest. The principles that support interventional nephrology techniques are also extensively reviewed, encompassing everything from vascular mapping to peritoneal dialysis catheter removal, while the following section delves into the key surgical aspects of vascular access. Finally, the book provides useful perspectives on how political and policy affairs impact current practice.
- Illustrated with precise full-color drawings and radiographs that highlight both normal and vascular anatomy and clarify the management of vascular access problems
- Streamlined design and helpful pedagogy, including chapter-opening learning objectives, numerous tables, and concept-clarifying figures
- Complete overview of the core principles underlying interventional nephrology practice and techniques, covering vascular mapping, monitoring and surveillance of arteriovenous access, venous angioplasty, tunneled catheters, renal ultrasonography, and much more
- Discussion of vascular access in special populations and the role of pharmacologic agents in preserving vascular access provides evidence-based insights that are pertinent to the everyday practice of interventional nephrology
- In-depth emphasis on the surgical aspects of vascular access reviews sites, types, and creation of arteriovenous fistulae; secondary arteriovenous fistula; and surgical options for vascular anomalies
- Forward-thinking coverage of basic and translational science considers future directions in vascular access science; flow dynamics, maturity, and access failure; neointimal hyperplasia; pharmacologic prevention of access dysfunction; and device innovation
Interventional Nephrology PDF, Interventional Nephrology PDF Free Download, Interventional Nephrology PDF Ebook,