Psychiatry at a Glance 5th Edition PDF Free Download
Psychiatry at a Glance is an up-to-date, accessible introductory and study text for all students of psychiatry. It presents ‘need-to-know’ information on the basic science, treatment, and management of the major disorders, and helps you develop your skills in history taking and performing the Mental State Examination (MSE).
This new edition features:
• Thoroughly updated content to reflect new research, the DSM 5 classification and NICE guidelines
• All the information required, including practice questions, for the written Psychiatry exams
• Extensive self-assessment material, including Extending Matching Questions, Single Best Answer questions, and sample OSCE stations, to reinforce knowledge learnt
• A companion website at ataglanceseries.com/psychiatry featuring interactive case studies and downloadable illustrations
Psychiatry at a Glance will appeal to medical students, junior doctors and psychiatry trainees, as well as nursing students and other health professionals and is the ideal companion for anyone about to start a psychiatric attachment or module.
- Psychiatry at a Glance 5th Edition PDF Free Download,
- Psychiatry at a Glance 5th Edition Free Ebook,
- Psychiatry at a Glance 5th Edition PDF