Signs and Symptoms in Pediatrics PDF Free Download
This convenient handbook helps you effectively evaluate patient complaints, and develop sound differential diagnoses and management strategies.
This practice-focused resource provides must-know information and expert advice for confidently addressing more than 80 diagnostic challenges.
Discover all the pediatric issues you’re most likely to see
Look here for the essentials on everything from abdominal, back, and chest pain…to fever, fatigue, headache, and heart murmurs…to rash, red eye, sleep disturbances, and speech and language concerns…plus much more. Coverage also extends to evaluation of mental health symptoms, including anxiety, depression, disruptive behavior, emotional disturbance, inattention and impulsivity, and self-harm.
Some 200 full-color images complement the concise text!
Work through patient problems efficiently and systematically
Designed to work the way you do, Signs and Symptoms in Pediatrics guides you through every step in the diagnostic decision-making process. Information on each complaint is presented in the order in which you need to consider it as your evaluation proceeds.
- Pathophysiology and epidemiology
- Physical examination
- Laboratory tests
- Imaging studies
- Approaches to initial management
- Ongoing care and follow-up
- Suggestions on when to refer or admit
Ready-reference features help save time and enhance outcomes
- Presenting complaints are organized alphabetically for speedy look up.
- Easy-to-follow algorithms simplify clinical decision-making
- At-a-glance charts and data tables
- Text boxes highlighting potential differential diagnoses
·Alopecia and Hair Shaft Anomalies
·Anemia and Pallor
·Diarrhea and Steatorrhea
·Disruptive Behavior and Aggression
·Dizziness and Vertigo
·Failure to Thrive: Pediatric Undernutrition
·Fatigue and Weakness
·Fever of Unknown Origin
·Foot and Leg Problems
·Gender Expression and Identity Issues
·High Blood Pressure
·Inattention and Impulsivity
·Irritability and Fussiness
·Medically Unexplained Symptoms
·Petechiae and Purpura
·Puberty: Normal and Abnormal
·Red Eye/Pink Eye
·School Absenteeism and School Refusal
·Scrotal Swelling and Pain
·Speech and Language Concerns
·Temper Tantrums and Breath-holding Spells
·Red eye/pink eye
·Speech and language concerns
- Signs and Symptoms in Pediatrics PDF Free Download,
- Signs and Symptoms in Pediatrics Free Ebook,
- Signs and Symptoms in Pediatrics PDF